Friday, December 4, 2009

Day 3 - Guna to Shirpur


























































































































































An early morning start from Guna took me across Bioawara and Indore, reaching Shirpur by evening. Started with a snap of the two chowkidar/caretakers at guna and told them they would be famous on the internet soon. A bright orange sunrise slowly lit up the sky on the left. It was still chilly so stopped for chai at a village snack bar. I think I began to enjoy the sun so much that I took the wrong turn at Bioawra - towards Bhopal instead of Indore - and found myself riding into the sunrise. The two shepherds in the photo guided me in the right direction. An oasis-like lake materialised outside of Indore. The rocky ghats started later in the afternoon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing snaps...you got me thinking about topping up the tank and taking a trip...truly inspiring

shagun said...

thank u, thank u my friend..n for putting that down in "print", u're top on the list of adventurous spirits for the next ride!

Satty said...

When are you uploading the remaining photos of the trip??? I check your blog almost everyday :)
Else, please email them to me personally :P

hit count